Exe Valley Christmas Trees & COVID19
We are following the current government guidelines and the correct safety measures are in place.
Face masks will need to be worn to enter our sites, hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry, track and trace registration will be kept, social distancing of 2m is to be respected.
For online deliveries, we can deliver to the door but due to COVID19 we cannot enter the property.
How do I look after my cut tree?
- A freshly cut to order Christmas tree will minimise needle drop over the festive period.
- Before use, keep outside in a cool shaded place until required indoors.
- Within one hour of taking indoors, cut the bottom 2cm off the trunk.
- Place in a water holding stand and position tree in the room away from direct sources of heat.
Top up with water every day, you will be surprised how much water it needs.
How do I look after a pot grown tree?
- Before taking from the cold outdoors to warm indoors place in a shed or similar for 24-48hrs
- When taking indoors, place on a watering tray away from direct sources of heat.
- Water the tree as you would any other indoor plant
- Plant out when the soil temperature is below 4 degrees centigrade (usually November – March).
- Ensure soil is tightly packed around the roots so there are no air pockets.
When selecting a location, remember that the tree can grow over 50ft tall
Keep the tree watered through dry spells as it establishes itself.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver our Christmas trees to anywhere within a 10 mile radius of the postcodes EX5 5PJ and EX16 6SU for a cost of £15.
When do you deliver?
We have two delivery days per week to chose from which are Monday or Thursday.
Buy online or from one of our sites on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday to receive delivery on the Monday.
Buy online or from one of our sites on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday to receive delivery on the Thursday.
Select the next best delivery date for you.
I've ordered a click and collect tree. Where do I pick it up from?
If you have ordered a click and collect tree, you will have chosen to pick your tree up from either Thorverton (EX5 5PJ) or Tiverton (EX16 6SU).
Our Thorverton opening times are:
Open from November 25th – December 20th
Every day : 9am – 5pm
Address: Canns Farm, Thorverton, Exeter, EX5 5PJ
Our Tiverton opening times are:
Open from November 25th – December 22nd
Monday – Friday : 9am – 6pm
Saturday & Sunday : 9am – 5pm
Address: Tiverton Community Centre, Lea Road, Tiverton, EX16 6SU